|Anonymous (pool-72-75-98-91.washdc.east.verizon.net - 22.214.171.124)|
|Posted on Tuesday, April 17, 2007 - 5:41 pm: |
A national news reporter is researching a story about Lariam, and he wants to hear from as many sufferers as possible. He's collecting the info at his private mail address (see below).
Please tell him
* when and why you took Lariam
* were you screened for a history of psychiatric illness or depression? if you had a history of seizures?
* were you given any warning about side effects? told what to do if they occurred?
* what were your symptoms and their immediate effect on you?
* how long did the Lariam toxicity last? Do you still have problems? If so, what kind?
* was it easy to find a doctor who knew what was wrong with you ?
* How did Lariam toxicity affect your personal life ?
* Has this toxic reaction affected your ability to work? pursue your career?
* Is there anything else you think a major national news reporter ought to know about Lariam?
Send your story to email@example.com.
Please forward this message to anyone else who has a Lariam story to tell --especially people who took Lariam in the past two or so years.
Thanks for your help.
|Anonymous (mail.commonwealth.com - 126.96.36.199)|
|Posted on Tuesday, May 01, 2007 - 9:28 am: |
No thanks. Fool me once shame on me, fool me twice, shame on you!
If you can't say who you are and come out of the shadows why should we tell our stories.