Missing persons

Peace Corps Online: Peace Corps News: Special Reports: October 26, 2003: Dayton Daily News reports on Peace Corps Safety and Security: Missing persons

By john-allen (sb3pool149.sbceo.k12.ca.us - 204.48.233.149) on Friday, July 30, 2004 - 10:51 pm: Edit Post

I have two friends in the Peace Corp. They were stationed in one of the ole "Guianas" in northern South America. We communicated by email. There names are John and Valerie Bowman. Valerie was rob and assaulted. She was not seriously injured, but it prompted them to decide to cut there time there short. This has been several months and I have not been able to connect with their email address. I have had no contact and am worried about them. Can you help me? Their email address was valjohnbow3@earthlink.net mine is jallen@SBCEO.org Thank you.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: