Since I am only in HighSchool, how is it possible to raise enough money to build water wells in Africa

Peace Corps Online: Peace Corps News: How can I get more information on the Peace Corps?: Since I am only in HighSchool, how is it possible to raise enough money to build water wells in Africa

By Anonymous (dialup-4.152.162.235.dial1.atlanta1.level3.net - 4.152.162.235) on Saturday, April 22, 2006 - 9:41 am: Edit Post

I have seen a movie sometime last year called "Millions" and I wondered ever since;"Is it possible
to do that, to actually get enough money to build a well so people that desperately need it can have it?" It sounds a little off but I believe that it can be done. I want to know how and if possible then when?

By Anonymous (67.66.253.156.idabel.duracom.net - 67.66.253.156) on Thursday, June 22, 2006 - 1:32 pm: Edit Post

Im only in high school but i would like to join the peace core and go and help in the summer of 07, how old do i have to be?

By Anonymous (hse-montreal-ppp136688.qc.sympatico.ca - 64.231.252.235) on Sunday, July 02, 2006 - 3:56 pm: Edit Post

Thatís an amazing idea, if you do follow through with it, which I hope you do, also insure that the people who will be using the well are not charged for using it. This happens alot, where something is given to the people in need, but some authority figure places a tax on it so the people that need it don't even have enough money to use it, defeating the purpose of placing it there.

By Anonymous (c-24-4-58-12.hsd1.ca.comcast.net - 24.4.58.12) on Friday, September 01, 2006 - 11:55 pm: Edit Post

I believe you have to recieve your BA degree before you can join? Correct?

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: