New Position

Peace Corps Online: Peace Corps News: Directors of the Peace Corps: Peace Corps Director Gaddi Vasquez: Gaddi Vasquez: Newest Stories: 2006.04.18: April 18, 2006: Headlines: Directors - Vasquez: PCOL Exclusive: Rumor Mill: Vasquez to accept new appointment : 2006.04.25: April 25, 2006: Headlines: Directors - Vasquez: Diplomacy: United Nations: White House: It's Official: Gaddi Vasquez nominated for Representative to the United Nations Agencies for Food and Agriculture : New Position

By Anonymous ( on Tuesday, April 25, 2006 - 8:30 pm: Edit Post

I congratulate you for all the visits you made to PC sites during your tenure. I believe you heard us loud and clear that we are a separate entity, not part of any government organization where our service would put us in jeopardy as Peace Corps, not War Corps, volunteers. Thanks for your service.

By Steve Smith ( - on Wednesday, April 26, 2006 - 12:38 am: Edit Post

Did you realize that the sentence describing Vasquez's "Initiatives & Accomplishments" was ONE HUNDRED FIFTEEN words long?! I suggest you hire an editor with a style manual. Except for my interest in extraordinarily tortured sentences I would not have read more than the first 20 words at most.
Cheers! I do appreciate your work!
Steve Smith, India 28

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.