Fund for Education

Peace Corps Online: Peace Corps News: Library: Peace Corps: NGO's : NGO's and the Peace Corps: February 14, 2005: Headlines: COS - Malawi: Anthropology: AIDS: HIV: AIDS Education: NGO's: Rochester Democrat and Chronicle: Malawi RPCV Joseph Lanning founded the World Education Fund, a nonprofit foundation, in 1999. Since then the fund has sponsored 30 one-year scholarships for African children ages 14 to 20. All are AIDS orphans and many are girls who by their gender and the constraints of their culture are often shut out of secondary school : Fund for Education

By Anonymous (65.91.143.4) on Tuesday, November 27, 2007 - 11:23 am: Edit Post

I am a sierra leonean, living in sierra leone.I am 19 years old, And i lost my parents in the 11 years of war in my country.So i am fighting so hard to make ends meet,i have contacted one university which is offering the cause i wanted to do, but i don't have financial support. So i please begging on your office to help me. If your need any other information i will be delightful to pass it on.Thanks!

By Anonymous (65.91.143.4) on Saturday, January 19, 2008 - 11:07 am: Edit Post

My name is Isaac Roy Williams. Iam a sierra Leonean, living in sierra Leone. I am 19 years, And i lost my parents in the 11 years war in my country. so i am fighting so hard to make ends meet, ihave contacted one university which is offering the cause i wanted to do,but i don't have financial support. so i am, please begging your office to help me.If any body need any in formation i will be delighted to pass it on.Thanks!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: