|By Eric Wallace (188.8.131.52) on Monday, February 23, 2009 - 1:33 pm: Edit Post|
FSVC is seeking a Resident Advisor to lead a prospective program focusing on both the supply of housing and the demand for housing finance in Burkina Faso. The Resident Advisor is responsible for managing all aspects of the organization’s program in the country, including strategic planning, client management, program reporting and financial management. In addition, the Resident Advisor will manage a small staff of local hires and will be responsible for the office’s daily operations. This position will be based in Ouagadougou. Please note that this position has not yet been funded.
Successful candidates will meet the following criteria:
• 6-8 years of professional experience in mortgage lending. Experience in retail banking is an asset.
• Familiarity with housing construction finance.
• Experience with/knowledge of emerging markets. Working experience in Sub-Saharan Africa is an asset.
• Demonstrated ability to handle complex webs of relationships involving various stakeholders both from the private and public sectors.
• Fluency in French is a must.
• Competitive salary and benefits.
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter by email to Eric Wallace at email@example.com or by fax to 202-293-2899. Please indicate in the subject line: Resident Advisor-Burkina Faso. No phone calls please. Application deadline: March 20, 2009.