Looking for DENNIS L. SEWALD

Peace Corps Online: Peace Corps News: Looking for a lost Returned Volunteer.: Looking for DENNIS L. SEWALD

By Dennis V. Sewald Jr. ( on Thursday, May 31, 2012 - 10:07 am: Edit Post

hi I am the son of Dennis L. Sewald I haven't seen him since i was born. I just wanted to see him even just in photograph to see how he looks like. I've been searching for him for a long time, I've been through a lot of sites but nothing appears to be exactly Dennis L. Sewald. I'm hoping and praying to finally meet him here and find him...

By mdettme ( on Sunday, April 27, 2014 - 12:00 pm: Edit Post

Hi! I do not directly have contact with Dennis L. Sewald, but he is my Uncle. I know where he lives as he lived with my Grandmother. My grandma passed this week at the age of 90. My dad is his brother although they no longer speak. I would be happy to talk with you.

By mercedesrh ( on Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 5:59 pm: Edit Post

Hi Dennis. I know your uncle, Steve Sewald. He is my friend and business associate here in Denver. He mentioned you to me just yesterday. I also came from the PHILIPPINES and have lived in Denver for many years. He asked for my assistance to connect with you. You can email me at: mercedesrh@earthlink.net
Hope you are doing well. I saw your FB and you do look like him.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.