Join peace corp.

Peace Corps Online: Peace Corps News: Peace Corps Library: Recruitment: About the Recruitment to nigeria peace corps.: Join peace corp.

By Richard iyiore ( on Thursday, May 02, 2013 - 1:54 am: Edit Post

i Richard wish to join the peace corp.

By Umar musa ( on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 - 4:33 pm: Edit Post

My contribution to this org is prayers because iam in this org peace corps since 2002 in kebbi state command nothing is going. let p/s federal put hand so that our youth should be engaged of something doing to reduce crime act in the country. thanks;

By azubuike lucky ( on Sunday, December 29, 2013 - 2:09 pm: Edit Post

i want to serve nigeria through this platform.....lucky azubuike

By okafor damian lotenna ( on Sunday, September 21, 2014 - 9:53 am: Edit Post

Peace is the most essential and effective things in to join peace

By okafor damian lotenna ( on Sunday, September 21, 2014 - 9:50 am: Edit Post

Love peace

By Sunday Bisong ( on Monday, September 22, 2014 - 6:05 am: Edit Post

My names are Sunday Bisong, please am interested in joining the peace corps org. whenever the recruitment form is out,

By Ogundeji J Olufemi ( on Tuesday, September 23, 2014 - 12:45 pm: Edit Post

Am Highly Intrested In Joining Peace Corp. Pls Kindly Assist Me. My Phone No 08066236373. Txs

By Olufemi ( on Sunday, November 16, 2014 - 2:08 pm: Edit Post

Nigeria is my country and the only way to be of relevance is by contributing my quota to the development of the youths through Peace Corps of Nigria. I wish to be a member of this great Organisation. Kindly engage me in all your activities please. Kindly reach me on 08032108777. Thank you. Olufemi Adebayo O.

By Fadunsin Akinsola Oluseun ( on Wednesday, November 19, 2014 - 8:26 am: Edit Post

I will love to join the peace corps of nigeria as a volunteer. I hope to contribute my own quota to the peace and unity of our great country. You can reach me via my mail: or on my mobile number: 08068687606

By Abdulmajeed olalekan ( on Monday, November 24, 2014 - 3:40 pm: Edit Post

I am highly intreasted to peace corp of nigeria because i love peace pls am highly interested pls assit me contact me 08078058034 or E-mail abdulmajeedolalekan pls assit. May god asist all of us

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.