|Holly Springer (184.108.40.206)|
|Posted on Tuesday, February 17, 2004 - 12:45 pm: |
We are looking for project management and administration personnel for projects dealing with disarmement, demobilization and reintegration in Africa. English, French and/or applicable African dialects a plus. Please contact and send current cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Job seeker (0-1pool136-87.nas12.somerville1.ma.us.da.qwest.net - 220.127.116.11)|
|Posted on Tuesday, February 17, 2004 - 2:07 pm: |
Who are we?
What is the Job description?
Disarmement of What?
Demobilization of what and who or where?
Reintegration- Into a country?
What is the compensation for this huge endeavor?
|Posted on Tuesday, July 19, 2005 - 12:41 am: |
I would like to know in detail to take part in this type of formation.
Time,when and where the to apply for the same?.
How about volunteers from ohter countries?.
What is the possibility of getting an opportunity in this type of formations?.
|Joseph Weah (18.104.22.168)
|Posted on Wednesday, June 07, 2006 - 1:33 pm: |
I graduated from Seniot High and enrolled at Vocational Technical Institute and Advance Technical School.I also did computer course. I am also a professional driver both light and heavy duty.
And I am presently working with UNMIL.
I will be gratified if my quiry can be met.
|Anonymous (enterprise.co.ug - 22.214.171.124)|
|Posted on Wednesday, July 12, 2006 - 5:48 am: |
KAMPALA , UGANDA
AM CALLED NANTEGE VIOLET AM AHOLDERS OF BA/EDUCATION AND COMPLED MY FIRST YEAR IN MASTERS IN PEACE AND CONFLICT STUDIES I WOULDLIKE TO BE ENROLLED IN PEACEKEEPING MISSION THIS WILL HELP ME OMPROVE MY INTERGRATIONAL SKILLS I VE PRACTICED IN RWANDA AND TRAINED AS ANEGOYIATOR BY THE GERMANY ABASDER TO UGAND
I WILL BE VERY GREATFULL WHEN MY APPLICATION MEETS YOUR FAVOURABLE UNDERSTANDING
|OKPARA CHRISTIAN (adsl-ull-106-203.48-151.net24.it - 126.96.36.199)
|Posted on Sunday, October 15, 2006 - 9:21 pm: |
1. LICENCE DEGREE IN BIOETHICS, specialization in Biotechnology and Food Security –Magna Cum Laude Probatus- Pontifical University Regina Apostolorum, Rome-Italy, 2006.
2. MASTERS OF ARTS DEGREE IN PEACE BUILDING MANAGEMENT (2° LEVEL), specialization in Desertification and Food Security – Pontifical University Saint Bonaventure, Rome-Italy, 2006.
3. MASTERS OF ARTS DEGREE IN PEACE BUILDING MANAGEMENT (1° LEVEL), specialization in Environmental Security – Pontifical University Saint Bonaventure, Rome-Italy, 2005.
4. MASTER IN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES, specialization in Sustainable Development – (Magna Cum Laude Probatus) – Pontifical University Regina Apostolorum, Rome-Italy, 2003/2004.
5. MASTER IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, specialization in Project Financing – First Class with Honours (110 e lode) – FOR.COM Consortium Interuniversities (University of Roma “La Sapienza”) – Rome-Ita1y, 1999/2001.
6. BACHELOR'S DEGREE IN PHILOSOPHY – Pontifical University Saint Bonaventure, Roma-Ita1y, 1991/1994.
7. HIGH SCHOOL CERTIFICATE, Nigeria, 1982.
WILLING TO BECOME A DEDICATED VOLUNTEER. IAM AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY AND CAN BE REACHED ON 00393478753312,OR 00393200140680