Chile 1965 - 68

Peace Corps Online: Directory: Chile: Message Boards for Chile RPCVs: Chile 1965 - 68

By Admin1 (Admin) on Wednesday, June 13, 2001 - 1:17 pm: Edit Post

Anyone you are looking for or would like to hear from?:

Bill Lynch, Chile PCV, lived and worked on Isla Huapi

Please contact Mary Ann Carroll at maryann_carrollafleetdcom or leave a message here.

By William Hardin Barnes on Friday, August 17, 2001 - 10:38 am: Edit Post

I was a memeber of Chile 11 and want to get in touch with other fellow RPCV's. I was stationed with David Brigham and Bill Egan in suburban Santiago. Would like to hear from the Chile 11 people.Hope you are all well.
William H. Barnes

By Nancy Barnes Hamilton ( - on Sunday, July 04, 2004 - 10:18 pm: Edit Post

After just seeing the Washington DC 4th of July fireworks on TV, I remembered that it was exactly 40 years ago that several of us in the Chile VII/Colombia XIII (I think) training group were enjoying the fireworks display on the roof on one of Georgetown's dorms.
Here's to long-ago friends!
Am particularly trying to locate Kent Johnson (or Johnston?) from Dallas. Anyone know how to find him?

By david roadman ( - on Thursday, August 04, 2005 - 2:33 am: Edit Post

I am a memeber of Chile 21, a Fisheries Project arriving in country in Oct, 1966. I woulld like hear from anyone from this group or others who would know people from this group. Contact me at

Tnx and hope all is well with everyone.

David Roadmna

By Elizabeth Sanders ( - on Thursday, February 23, 2006 - 6:02 pm: Edit Post

Anyone out there from Chile 5? I trained at the U. New Mexico, served in Valparaiso. I worked with Diane Lohman and Pat___ at a school in Playa Alta. I'd be interested to learn what RPCVs are doing. I teach political science/history at Cornell University and was known as "Lisa" then, Elizabeth now.
Contact me at

By Don Wertheimer ( on Thursday, January 15, 2015 - 10:54 pm: Edit Post

Chile XI folks,

We've got a 50th anniversary reunion scheduled for August 2015. Contact me for details or to say hi.

Don Wertheimer

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.