Philippines 1974 - 77

Peace Corps Online: Directory: Philippines: Message Board for Philippines RPCVs: Philippines 1974 - 77

By Admin1 (Admin) on Wednesday, June 13, 2001 - 1:21 pm: Edit Post

Anyone you are looking for or would like to hear from?:

Tom Stewart (my group) and Sharen Blake (nutrition, I think Group 91?); also Neil Holtzer, Mike Zachary, both of my group.

Please contact mike mcquestion at mcquestionasscdwiscdedu or leave a message here.

By Sharen Blake ( - on Monday, June 21, 2004 - 7:46 pm: Edit Post

My father just got this off the internet. We have wondered where you are!!!??? Write at Aren't you now moved from Wisc?? We are back in Oregon...Love to hear from you.Sharen

By Marilyn Johnson ( - on Tuesday, January 31, 2006 - 4:21 am: Edit Post

Hi Mike....its Marilyn. I'd been thinking about you last year when I had meetings in New Orleans, and then again during Katrina. Last thing I knew, you were at Tulane. Like Tom and Sharen, I'm in Oregon, though I haven't seen them in ages. I saw Sharen and her boys at the science museum where I am Director of Sciecne Education. I'm still in touch with Patty Gerken too. She's in Nevada. Contact me at

By Neal Holtzer ( - on Monday, February 12, 2007 - 9:50 am: Edit Post

Hi Mike/Sharon/Tom/Marilyn:

I just 'happened' upon the message string and it stirred some great memories. I'm in NY, winding down a career with the FAA. Hope everything's going well with you folks.

By bonnie reisin-sievers ( - on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 6:47 pm: Edit Post

From Bonnie Reisin Group 90. Nice to see some familiar names. I think of my Peace Corps experience often. Wondering about Patty James, Lana Luxenberg, Carol Montgomery, Sandy Short, Cynthia Oliver,

By Chit Torre ( on Wednesday, October 10, 2007 - 1:54 am: Edit Post

I'd love to hear news from RPCV's & staff of Philippines Group 56. Is there anybody who can say something about any of them? Thanks!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.