Afghanistan 1965 - 67

Peace Corps Online: Directory: Afghanistan: Message Boards for Afghanistan RPCVs: Afghanistan 1965 - 67

By Admin1 (Admin) on Wednesday, June 13, 2001 - 6:45 pm: Edit Post

Anyone you are looking for or would like to hear from?:

Chery Stetler, Alison Ostrander

Please contact Janet Kutny at jkkblondeaaoldcom or leave a message here.

By Ali Azimi on Wednesday, March 26, 2003 - 9:01 pm: Edit Post

I am looking for the whereabouts of Jim and Sheila Christensen. They served as PCV in Afghanistan in the mid 1960s.They were close friends of mine. I would appreciate if a contact could be provided for them.

Ali Azimi
Manila, Philippines

By Mike Day on Saturday, August 09, 2003 - 1:11 am: Edit Post

I'm looking for Kathy Kemble. She was a peace corps nurse in 1965-1966. If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it.

By Thomas E. OConnor ( on Friday, December 26, 2003 - 11:59 am: Edit Post

I would like to make contact with Mr. ALBERTO NIEUDAR, who taught 12th grade English in Mazar el-Sharif, in the northern part of Afghanistan during the period 1966-67.

Any information on where I might make contact with him would be greatly appreciate.

Thomas E. O'Connor
December 26, 2003
Cairo, Egypt

By Jeanne Quinn ( - on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 4:26 pm: Edit Post

Would like to communicate with Mary Gabardi, with whom I went to St. Mary of the Wasatch High School from 1959-63. Mary, if you happen to get this message, I'd love to get in touch with you. Jeanne "Kroghie" Krogh-Quinn.

By Charles Elkins ( - on Monday, August 16, 2004 - 11:26 am: Edit Post

This is for members of Afghan IV (1964-66). I regret to inform you that Elias Doyle White, PCV in Lash-kar-gah passed away after a long illness on Sunday, August 15 in Isreal.

By Rick Da Rosa ( - on Saturday, December 18, 2004 - 12:35 am: Edit Post

I'm looking for my former fiance' Suzanne Humphry. She was a Peace Corps Nurse in Kabul '66 to '67. Last I knew she was in California in the '70's. Any info on her or from her would be greatly appreciated.
My name is Rick Da Rosa

By Nasim Salimi ( on Monday, November 17, 2008 - 6:27 pm: Edit Post

Hi, my name is Nasim Salimi. I am looking for Helen Graham, who taught Enlish in the Cadastral suvey school, in Kandahar, Afghanistan, in 1964-65. If any body knows about her please let me know.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.