June 22, 2003 - Bucknell College: Mary Jean Woland served in the Peace Corps in the Republic of Kiribati in the central Pacific

Peace Corps Online: Directory: Kiribati: Peace Corps Kiribati : The Peace Corps in Kiribati: June 22, 2003 - Bucknell College: Mary Jean Woland served in the Peace Corps in the Republic of Kiribati in the central Pacific

By Admin1 (admin) on Sunday, June 22, 2003 - 11:09 am: Edit Post

Mary Jean Woland served in the Peace Corps in the Republic of Kiribati in the central Pacific

Mary Jean Woland served in the Peace Corps in the Republic of Kiribati in the central Pacific

Mary Jean's Web Page

Contact Information

* Mary Jean Woland
* Circulation Services Team Leader
* Information Services and Resources
* Bucknell University
* Lewisburg, PA 17837
* phone (570) 577-3287
* email - woland@bucknell.edu

Circulation Services Team Leader
Ellen Clarke Bertrand Library

cir'cu-la'tion (sûr'ku-la'shun), n. 1. A circulating. 2. Act of passing from place to place or from person to person, or the extent to which this takes place; specif., the average total number of copies of a publication distributed per issue, or of books lent.

Circulation Services at the Bertrand Library includes the Circulation Desk, the Reserves Desk, and Equipment for Check-Out.
At work, I use these websites...

* ISR website
* http://www.google.com/google
* Intellectual Property

And, here are some sites where I can get lost for hours...

* I served in the Peace Corps in the Republic of Kiribati in the central Pacific.
* Counted cross-stitch is very relaxing and rewarding. Check out some good links at Needlework.
* Peace Corps: "The toughest job you'll ever love." It was true for me...

Favorite people, favorite places...

* PEOPLE: Nick and Mike (my boys)
* PLACES: Italy, England

Some postings on Peace Corps Online are provided to the individual members of this group without permission of the copyright owner for the non-profit purposes of criticism, comment, education, scholarship, and research under the "Fair Use" provisions of U.S. Government copyright laws and they may not be distributed further without permission of the copyright owner. Peace Corps Online does not vouch for the accuracy of the content of the postings, which is the sole responsibility of the copyright holder.

Story Source: Bucknell College

This story has been posted in the following forums: : Headlines; COS - Kiribati

PCOL6203

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: