Wonderful web page

Peace Corps Online: Directory: Malaysia: Peace Corps Malaysia : The Peace Corps in Malaysia: Wonderful web page

By KK (69-87-131-157.async.iserv.net - 69.87.131.157) on Friday, February 27, 2004 - 7:10 pm: Edit Post

Kotobian....thank you so much for creating this web page. Those who went to Malaysia or North Borneo you all did a great job.

By Mila Kalish (c-24-8-165-93.hsd1.co.comcast.net - 24.8.165.93) on Wednesday, September 13, 2006 - 5:07 pm: Edit Post

I was quite excited when I came across this internet site. My mother, Blanche Dvorak Caspar, was a volunteer in 1964-65, serving in Sarawak, first at the DragON School and later at the Secondary School in Serian. My mother died in 1998 at the ripe age of 102, and though she continued to travel and live abroad till quite late in her life, her Peace Corps experiences in Sarawak ranked among her most cherished memories. I would be very grateful if there is any one out there who can share any information they might have regarding "Blanched in Sarawak"

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: