Wood Carving in Chiang Mai Area

Peace Corps Online: Directory: Thailand: Peace Corps Thailand: The Peace Corps in Thailand: May 21, 2002 - Thai Embassy in the US: Remarks by H.E. Mr. Sakthip Krairiksh Ambassador of Thailand on the Occasion of the Peace Corpsí 40th Year in Thailand : Wood Carving in Chiang Mai Area

By Steve Mendelsohn (0-2pool18-134.nas10.memphis1.tn.us.da.qwest.net - on Monday, May 24, 2004 - 11:37 pm: Edit Post

I am a wood carver in America. I am planning on spending a couple of months in northern Thailand around Chiang Mai beginning the end of the year. I want to carve and study with Thai wood carvers. Please forward any information and individual contacts. Thank you in advance for your help. Best regards, Steve

By Anonymous ( on Monday, May 15, 2006 - 10:38 pm: Edit Post

I am a wood craving trader in india going to visit thailand from 25th may to 12 june. may we meet somewhere contact me at sales@asiacarving.com or visit me on www.asiacarving.com
Thanks and regards

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.