Sending Mail

Peace Corps Online: Directory: Lesotho: Message Center for Lesotho RPCVs: Sending Mail

By Steve Zaslofsky (69.137.182.180) on Tuesday, June 29, 2004 - 3:54 pm: Edit Post

I have tried to send 2 letters to my son who arrived in Lesotho last month. Both letter never got further than Phoenix. They came back with a postal stamp on them saying: Country name needs to be capitalized, and City, State and Country must be listed.

Both letters were addressed to our son, the PO box given us by the Peace Corp and said, " Maseru 100 LESOTHO

Any idea why I'm having a problem?

By Call Desk at PC Office (197.46.171.66.subscriber.vzavenue.net - 66.171.46.197) on Tuesday, June 29, 2004 - 10:03 pm: Edit Post

You should call the Peace Corps officer. Just call 1-800-424-8580 and ask for the Lesotho Desk Officer (or Desk Assistant if the DO is unavailable), then explain the problem to her/him.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: