Youth international conference in 2005 in usa

Peace Corps Online: Directory: Special Report: Beware of Internet Scams involving Peace Corps or World Youth Organizations: I need to participate and be a member: Youth international conference in 2005 in usa

By adedayo adeiga (209.159.167.146) on Friday, January 21, 2005 - 2:52 pm: Edit Post

hi,ma
i reprensent member of the community youth watch organisation in nigeria.lagos state chapter.on behalf of our oganisation.i want to know if there is any upcoming youth conference in 2005.we really like yor progams that is gear towards the uplightenment of youth worldwide

By Alli Yekini (80.179.241.238.ispeednet.net - 80.179.241.238) on Tuesday, February 15, 2005 - 3:33 pm: Edit Post

sir/ma,
i represent a group of youth organisation ondo state, nigeria.kindly, intimate me any youth conference upcoming for year 2005 in america and
guinnea-bissau.
thanks.

By Chrinet (212.199.254.66) on Thursday, March 10, 2005 - 9:54 am: Edit Post

On behalf of Childrens' Right Network (Chrinet) in Nigeria,we wish to salute the great effort of Chidren's Rights International and all those who have supported the organizers of this conference in one way or the other.

By Jide Babalola (212.199.254.66) on Thursday, March 10, 2005 - 9:49 am: Edit Post

Greetings,All,
The Journalists For Development Communication (J.F.D.C.)an NGO in Nigeria is looking forward to being part of the forthcoming conference.
During a visit to the Holocaust Memorial site in Israel in Dec 2004,I got an enduring feeling of shock,sadness,disappointment and pain that the world looked the other way at time it needed to speak up.This conference seems keen on averting further epochal,man-made disasters of gargantuan proportions.
Having covered the entire Kaduna ethno-religious crises in Feb 2000 where thousands of innocent souls lost limbs,lives and properties in a seseless war of a vague "we" versus "them",I am praying that the conference achieves lasting impact,for the benefit of all humanity.
Today,tomorrow and in years to come,this divinely-inspired action shall continue to be appreciated by many people in a world where some continue to plot evil in the name of God.
We are all blessed in being a witness to history being made through the effort of the organizers of this conference.

By T. kaur (hotwire-213-136-16-ind.hotwireindia.com - 61.16.136.213) on Sunday, April 24, 2005 - 10:51 pm: Edit Post

Hi !

We r working in the name of centre for protection in india and have got a invitation from Jospheine kitson from world youth organization from human welfare for a international conference to be held in Disneyland convention hall in USA & Amical cabral hall, guinea-Bissau on 12th- 20th may 2005 . But there is a warning on net that it is fraud. Secondly they want us to book hotel in the name of SAu Paulo hotel or bakland hotel in guinea-bissau but there is no such hotel in the list of hotels on net . Can u plz confirm .

anticipating prompt reply

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: