Return Peace Corps to Venezuela

Peace Corps Online: Directory: Venezuela: Peace Corps Venezuela : The Peace Corps in Venezuela: January 11, 2005: Headlines: COS - Venezuela: COS - Dominican Republic: Expansion: Congress: Miami Herald: Senator Chris Dodd suggested to President Chavez that Venezuela should accept Peace Corps volunteers : Return Peace Corps to Venezuela

By DAVIDLOBOMD (201-243-125-59.genericrev.cantv.net - 201.243.125.59) on Sunday, March 06, 2005 - 10:18 pm: Edit Post

I was a Peace Corps Physician in Venezuela,then as a "Foreign National" in 1972-73. Today as a US Citizen BY BIRTH, and overlooking at the situation and the way it is developing the presence of Peace Corps in Venezuela, is more then needed for the benefit of both countries and the Americas. Not only "democracy", oil not trickling down, politics and bussines will allow people of both countries know each others problems and virtues, and put into inmediate action, the remedies of these circumstances, David Lobo MD Caracas Venezuela

By joannedel (146.245.152.156) on Monday, November 03, 2008 - 11:50 am: Edit Post

My name is Joanne. I tried emailing you mr. Lobo, but I am not sure if you have the same address. I am a Venezuelan American who is interested in volunterring for the Peace Corps. I want to volunteer in Venezuela, but the Peace Corps are currently inactive there. I was wondering if there was any way that I could assist in making it possible to volunteer in Venezuela. It is very complicated to find information on volunteering in Venezuela considering I am in America. If you have any information that can assist me in any way in these matters please feel free to email me.
(joannedel52@gmail.com) Thank you very much

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: