My American Home

Peace Corps Online: Directory: Ethiopia: Special Report: Ethiopia RPCV and Author/Editor John Coyne: March 11, 2005: Headlines: Coyne Column: Writers: COS - Ethiopia: COS - Togo: Writing - Togo: PCOL Exclusive: Vanity Fair publishes Winning Essay by PCV : March 13, 2005: Headlines: COS - Togo: Writing - Togo: Vanity Fair: Togo RPCV Liz Richardson writes: My American Home : My American Home

By Jennifer B-C Seaver (209-120-201-148.hosts.axs2000.net - 209.120.201.148) on Friday, April 08, 2005 - 5:00 pm: Edit Post

Dear Liz, Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings with us. Like you, I have often wondered what led me into the Peace Corps and how I was supposed to have "all the answers." An Iranian woman who was studying in the USA once told me simply, "I cannot represent an entire country. I am just me." It may be our job just to make friends around the world and to let people see each of us in the best light possible. Keep up the good work!
Jennifer B-C Seaver (Iran 1966-68)

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: