Education

Peace Corps Online: Directory: Liberia: Special Report: Liberia RPCV Shaun McNally, Candidate for Congress in Connecticut: July 20, 2004: Headlines: COS - Liberia: Congress: Election2004 - McNally: Hartford Courant: "I think he's gutsy, and I think he's got courage, and I think that's exactly what the people of the 2nd District want," Weicker said of McNally in an interview Monday : Education

By D. Kepayea Dennis (uchs-gw2.metro20.phila.k12.pa.us - 170.235.220.10) on Wednesday, April 27, 2005 - 2:53 pm: Edit Post

I am glad to be in the United States where I have the opportunity to accomplish my goals. On the other hand, I am sad that most of our brothers, sisters and friends do not have the same opportunity like me. Those who are trying to go to school,do not have money to pay tuition and pay for text books. Teachers are not pay regularly and schools do not have apprepriate learning materials. Before the interim government took office, approcimately, 75% of Liberians were optimistic that Bryan was going to be a good leader because he was a sucessful busines man. Look what he has done to the Liberian people and the country. His administration has been considered as the most corrupt administration in the history of Liberia.
I am an educator, and my number one priority, years to come is to make sure that all Liberians, regardles of the location, know how to read and write.

Now my question: What is the interim government doing to reduce the literacy rate in Libera?

By Erjona Kalia (ppp-dun13.icc-al.org - 80.78.74.103) on Sunday, October 22, 2006 - 3:52 pm: Edit Post

hi
I'm erjona,from albania.Albania is a developing country and there is a lot of work to do.I want to know as much as possible,in order to help my country
I have many dreams,but....
the opportunity to realize them are few

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: