Grade Seven Student From Lashkar Gah, Afghanistan

Peace Corps Online: Directory: Afghanistan: Directory of Afghanistan RPCVs: 1966: Pamela Gibson Keesler served in Afghanistan in LashkarGah, Kabul (briefly) beginning in 1966 : Grade Seven Student From Lashkar Gah, Afghanistan

By Silkroadafg (cpe0080c6e9386f-cm00122502325e.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com - 69.193.84.195) on Tuesday, June 14, 2005 - 6:41 pm: Edit Post

Group IX

This is for Mr. & Mrs. Keesler that taught
in Lashkar Gah, Afghanistan.

I had Mr. Keesler as Physics' teacher, I remember
he taught us about frequency and related basic
grade seven stuff.

Hello, I was in grade seven then, Miss Lois
was my English teacher. Do you know how I can
contact her? I remeber Paul German/ Goerman
was teaching chemistry

I hope you'll reply.

With regards and salam- alaikum, from your Afghan student,now living in Canada

M. Saber
Canada

By Pamela Keesler (c-71-193-105-216.hsd1.mi.comcast.net - 71.193.105.216) on Sunday, July 02, 2006 - 11:43 am: Edit Post

To M. Saber

Hello, I am Mrs. Pamela Keesler. I just saw your message as I was doing a web search for my own name. I am glad to hear that you remember your school days and teachers.

I do not know how to reach Mr. Germann or Miss Lois. Lois married Mr. Stockstill, and the last time I heard from her, she was living in the area of Washington, D.C. and using his name.

Mr. Germann, the last I knew, was in Missouri, teaching biology in a university.

Mr. Keesler and I are no longer married. He is with his new wife and is working in Kalamazoo, Michigan, at WWMT Television.

I am retired after 40 years of teaching, most recently at Western Michigan University.

Pamela Keesler

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: