Purchase butterflys

Peace Corps Online: Directory: Costa Rica: Peace Corps Costa Rica : Peace Corps in Costa Rica: Costa Rica Entomological Supply (CRES)- the first commercial butterfly farm in Latin America, was established in 1983 by a former Peace Corps volunteer, Joris Brinckerhoff and Maria Sabido: Purchase butterflys

By Magola (pool-70-23-199-21.ny325.east.verizon.net - on Friday, September 09, 2005 - 10:08 pm: Edit Post

please I would like to purchase 100 butterfly and to be delivery to Caracas Venezuela do you think is possible Ihope is possible my niece is getting married

By emily yang ( on Friday, September 29, 2006 - 10:27 am: Edit Post

i want to purchase $7000 of butterflies from you!please contact me as soon as possible!

By Anonymous (adsl-75-34-136-31.dsl.hstntx.sbcglobal.net - on Sunday, August 19, 2007 - 12:08 pm: Edit Post

I am an artist who paints large butterflies. I would like a variety of 15-20 beautiful, colorful, or interesting butterflies to use as inspiration for my paintings. Can you send these to us? How long for delivery, and what cost? Thanks,L.Ray, artist

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.