Information on residence document EAC 0024952936

Peace Corps Online: Directory: Haiti: Peace Corps Haiti : The Peace Corps in Haiti: June 14, 2005: Headlines: COS - Haiti: Safety and Security of Volunteers: US Embassy in Haiti: US Embassy in Haiti says: This Travel Warning is being issued to warn American citizens of the continued dangers of travel to Haiti. Due to the volatile security situation, the Department has ordered the departure of non-emergency personnel and all family members of U.S. Embassy personnel. The Department of State warns U.S. citizens to defer travel to Haiti and urges American citizens to depart the country if they can do so safely.: Information on residence document EAC 0024952936

By Anonymous (ac5-webproxy67.direcpc.com - 66.82.9.84) on Tuesday, April 04, 2006 - 2:41 pm: Edit Post

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
I AM EVENS BRICE MY RESIDENCE DOCUMENT NUMBER IS EAC0024952936 MY FATHER HAS FILLED FOR FIVE CHILDREN,ONE OF THEN DIED THE THREE OTHERS ARE LIVING IN UNITED STATE NOW ONLY ME BRICE EVENS LIVING IN HAITI
I WRITE YOU TO REQUEST INFORMATION ABOUT MY RESIDENCE DOCUMENT AND HOW LONG I HAVE TO WAIT
THE RESIDENCE DOCUMET NUMBER IS EAC 0024952936
VERY TRULY YOURS

E-maiL eguervens@yahoo.fr

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: