Looking for people traveling to Tanzania

Peace Corps Online: Directory: Tanzania: Message Center for Tanzania RPCV's: Looking for people traveling to Tanzania

By April Thompson (pool-151-200-254-112.res.east.verizon.net - 151.200.254.112) on Sunday, October 29, 2006 - 5:12 pm: Edit Post

Greetings,

I recently visited Tanzania on a research project and would like to send some books and things to some friends I met there (specifically in the Moshi area). If there is anyone traveling from the US to Tz in the near future, and would be willing to carry a few things, I would greatly appreciate it!

April
www.aprilwrites.com

By luke purcell (lrh214039.richmond.edu - 141.166.214.39) on Tuesday, March 27, 2007 - 2:24 pm: Edit Post

Dear April,

I will be travelling to Moshi in May, and could potentially carry somethings over for you if you could help me get in touch with people involved in social entrepreneurship (these contacts are necessary so that I can cement my grant funding for research). Anyone involved with microfinance or social entrepreneurship, from grant funded individuals to community partner organizations, would be a huge help.

Please let me know. purcell.luke@gmail.com

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: