Looking for Bob McMahan, Richard Dawson, Charles William Prentice

Peace Corps Online: Directory: Peru: Peace Corps Peru: RPCV Peru Groups: Peru RPCV Message Board and Discussion Group: Looking for Bob McMahan, Richard Dawson, Charles William Prentice

By Ryan Egan (client-200.121.130.220.speedy.net.pe - 200.121.130.220) on Saturday, November 25, 2006 - 10:48 am: Edit Post

Hola RPCVs from Peru,

My Name is Ryan Egan and I am a current PCV in Peru in the department of Piura. I recently met a woman named Isela Ramirez de la Cruz. She told me of how 3 Peace Corps Volunteers, Bob McMahan from Texas, Richard Dawson from California, and Charles William Prentice from Minnesota, lived in her house in Lima in 1970, distrito de San Martin de Porres, Urb. Valdiviezo, . She asked me to help her find these 3 volunteers so she can establish contact with them. If anyone has any information please shoot me an email or you can also email Isela. Thanks a bunch!

Ryan Egan egan_ryan@hotmail.com
Isela Ramirez de la Cruz iselar47@hotmail.com

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: