Scholarship for Afghan students

Peace Corps Online: Directory: Afghanistan: Peace Corps Afghanistan: The Peace Corps In Afghanistan: October 1, 2003 - Walla Walla Union Bulletin: RPCV Cheryl Ray is the director ofa scholarship program to bring Afghan graduates to the United States : Scholarship for Afghan students

By Anonymous (20-134.io-global.com - 58.147.134.20) on Tuesday, December 19, 2006 - 4:56 am: Edit Post

Dear sir,
I am an afghan graduated student of agriculture faculty I am looking for any oppotunities to get my mastery. I am looking forward for you kind cooperation.

Regards

Asef Nikzad

By Noor Ahmad (dhcp228-168.lab228.tuat.ac.jp - 165.93.228.168) on Wednesday, May 30, 2007 - 10:26 am: Edit Post

To Whom It May Concern:
I had graduated Geosciences Faculty of Kabul University and did master in Agriculture science in Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology of Japan. I would like to do graduate studying in USA I am rather interesting in IT, Computer Science and Management. Therefore, I am looking for a financial aid for in-campus studying if it is not available I am interesting in online studying as well.
Sincerely
Noor Ahmad

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: