Re: Sally Googins & Ltc Carl Mott

Peace Corps Online: Directory: Philippines: Message Center for Philippines RPCVs: Re: Sally Googins & Ltc Carl Mott

By Anonymous (vernier-d3.vernier.uh.edu - 129.7.131.198) on Wednesday, June 13, 2007 - 3:27 pm: Edit Post

I am James P Ramon, a graduate of the Phillipine Military Academy Class of 1962. Sometime during the mid 60's, I met a peace corps volunteer named Sally Googins in Talavera(our town), Nueva Ecija, Philippines through my youngest sister name Editha. Sally is a good swimmer, this I observed once when I invited her to the annual reunion of the Field Artillery(my branch of service in the Armed Forces of the Philippines). I am seeking help on how I can get in touch with Sally, as well as LTC Carl Mott who was the CO of the American artillery unit in Tay Ninh, South Vietnam with whom I worked closely as a member of the Field Artillery Btry of PHILCAGV(Philippines Civic Action Group to Vietnam) in 1968 while a First Lt. I am now retired and is on my first visit to US, visiting my son who recently finished his Ph D (Chemistry) at the Univ of Houston. While here in USA, if possible I like to get in touch with these two friends from way back. I can be reached at 8700 Broadway St., Apt 1386, Houston .

By sally gale (50.174.113.65) on Sunday, January 05, 2014 - 11:59 am: Edit Post

Hi james,
I am seeing this for the first time. I live in Petaluma, Ca., on a ranch. My name is sally gale now.
I do remember you…..

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: