|By Artur Vacarciuc (137-80-149-89.globnet.md - 18.104.22.168) on Sunday, November 25, 2007 - 11:41 am: Edit Post|
Junior Consultant - Microfinance
Business & Finance Consulting (BFC) GmbH, an international consulting company operating predominantly in the CIS and increasingly in Asia, is glad to announce an opportunity for in a career in international consultancy.
Are you looking for a career in Development Finance to contribute to the development of effective business solutions which combat poverty and create employment in developing countries and transitional economies?
Then this is the right job for you!
What we expect
- University or equivalent degree, preferably in finance or economics
- Good knowledge of Russian and English
- Ability to learn fast, self-confident, a team player
- Previous experience will be an advantage
The job will entail
- Participating in training lending staff at credit organisations and banks
- Assisting in credit risk analysis of micro and small enterprises
- Drawing up reports and analyses
- Implementing innovations in marketing and business process optimisation
We offer the successful applicant a long-term career perspective with excellent prospects for promotion and the chance to obtain international work experience in a dynamic, prospective economic region.
Please send us your online application together with a personal statement, CV and references in English by 10th December to www.bfconsulting.org/submit_cv.php