Yap Remembered - David Foster - Ifalik Atoll 1972-1974

Peace Corps Online: Directory: Micronesia: Directory of Micronesia RPCVs: 1972: Rosemarie ( Brugger) Attewell served as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Yap Island, Micronesia in Maap, Yap beginning in 1972 : Yap Remembered - David Foster - Ifalik Atoll 1972-1974

By David Foster (196.15.52.100) on Friday, January 25, 2008 - 5:41 pm: Edit Post

Hi Rosemarie,

I don't know if you remember me or not. I was talking with Norma Martino (Palau PCV) tonight. She was in Micro 13 which was our group. I am in touch with Jerry Muller and for many years Robbie Houston. I don't know if any of those names ring a bell. I have been married to a Thai who I met in graduate school. We are both teaching in Saudi Arabia where we have been for many year. We have one daughter, Amy, who is a junior at the University of Kansas and is also interested in the Peace Corps.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: