Bob - a blast from the 80s - and it ain't no disco

Peace Corps Online: Directory: Fiji: Directory of Fiji RPCVs: 1981: Bob Frawley served in Fiji in Vuinaqalutu, Dreketti, beginning in 1981 : Bob - a blast from the 80s - and it ain't no disco

By Kevin Korman ( - on Thursday, February 21, 2008 - 11:26 am: Edit Post

Bob Frawley - Hey dude, happened to come across your Fiji RPCVs message on the PC online. Saw that I am amoungst the missing. Many forks have been taken in the road since our PC days - mine in lovely Savusavu. Boy do I miss those care free days. I have been a bad man, not keeping up with all you guys - everyone of you is a relatively vivid image in my mind's eye consider the years that have pasted. Get back with me at and we can strike up where we left off. Living in SC now but wife and I are moving to OR soon (actually now but I am staying behind for our boys to graduate this year from high school) then I hit the road too in June. There is more to share but get back to me via email and we'll go from there. Later Kevin Korman.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.