Anthony J. Brancato - Peace Corps - Philippines - Science at Milar del Pilar High School, Malolos, Bulacan

Peace Corps Online: Directory: Philippines: Peace Corps Philippines: The Peace Corps in the Philippines: Anthony J. Brancato - Peace Corps - Philippines - Science at Milar del Pilar High School, Malolos, Bulacan

By Admin1 (admin) on Thursday, June 28, 2001 - 2:24 pm: Edit Post

Anthony J. Brancato - Peace Corps - Philippines - Science at Milar del Pilar High School, Malolos, Bulacan

By Lito Samaniego (62.3.32.35) on Saturday, May 08, 2004 - 6:58 am: Edit Post

Hello Mr. Brancato!!

Remember me? this is Angelito S. Samaniego your student in MHPHS circa 1966-1967(?) in the subject Gen Sciences under Mrs. Zenaida flores.

How are you now? Good to see your site...

My e-mail address is ss66@sabic.com. I am now here in Saudi Arabia...

It will be great to hear from you...

Lito S.

By Robert (ipdial-167-157.tri-isys.com - 202.81.167.157) on Sunday, November 14, 2004 - 7:31 am: Edit Post

hello Mr. Brancato!

I'm Robert Reyes, your student at MHPHS 68-69. You were also my scout master.We used to go camping after every periodical exam. You lived near our house in Barrio Santo Rosario. I saw you going to school every morning. I will never forget the Hush Puppies you wore. I thought they were dirty but that's just the way they were. You may not remember me, but I sure remember you! I remember you come from Camden, N.J. I once saw your picture in the internet, I emailed you but you did not respond. How are you doing? I hope you will reply. I am now a professor at the University of the Philippines. I teach public administration and political science. Sige sir, I hope to hear from you.

Robert

By Robert (ipdial-167-157.tri-isys.com - 202.81.167.157) on Sunday, November 14, 2004 - 7:36 am: Edit Post

Dear Mr. Brancato:

Its me again, Robert Reyes. I forgot to tell you my email address. Its "betoreyes2002@yahoo.com"

Hope to hear from you and anyone from MHPHS who will read this.

Robert Reyes

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: