Any Thai 40 RPCVs out there?

Peace Corps Online: Directory: Thailand: Message Board for Thailand RPCV: Any Thai 40 RPCVs out there?

By Mark Troy on Tuesday, July 03, 2001 - 1:53 pm: Edit Post

Mark and Mary Fran Troy, Thai 40, TEFL Pitsanulok, would like to get in touch with the group. How about a reunion? In February, 2002, it will be 30 years that we all left San Francisco together on that 707 that stopped at every rock in the Pacific.

contact us at (Mark) (Mary Fran)

By Sumalee Johnson on Monday, August 06, 2001 - 3:49 pm: Edit Post

I am trying to locate a friend who is married to a peace corps valunteer in Thailand in the '70s. I do not have his name - big help... :( !!! Her maiden name is Sunee Sakiyabuutwong. She was a professor at Songkla University. I live in Orange County, California and has been searching the web with no avail. Any leads will be greatly appreciated. My email address is
Thank you.

By noom ( - on Monday, August 09, 2004 - 8:53 am: Edit Post

I am finding friend name Nicole Manning have been work in North-East of Thailand city name Nong Kai about 7-8 years ago please contact me

By ( - on Monday, October 04, 2004 - 4:37 am: Edit Post

I am looking for Ms. Sandra D. Linskog who was in Bannasan School, Suratthani Province, during 1974-1975. Should anybody knows her address please pass to me by e-mail at
Thank you.
Thongchai Chasawath

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.