Welcome to the Peace Corps Kyrgyzstan Home Page created by current volunteers

Peace Corps Online: Directory: Kyrgyzstan: Peace Corps Kyrgyzstan : Web Sites for Kyrgyzstan RPCVs: Welcome to the Peace Corps Kyrgyzstan Home Page created by current volunteers

By Admin1 (admin) on Wednesday, July 04, 2001 - 9:47 am: Edit Post

Welcome to the Peace Corps Kyrgyzstan Home Page

This was created by current volunteers in country and will be updated as projects develop. To find out more about what we're doing in Kyrgyzstan select one of the choices below.

|Projects| |In the Field| |Peace Corps in DC| |Kyrgyzstan Online|

There are more than 60 volunteers currently serving in the 6 main regions called "oblasts" which comprise Kyrgyzstan.

WRITE US

Some postings on Peace Corps Online are provided to the individual members of this group without permission of the copyright owner for the non-profit purposes of criticism, comment, education, scholarship, and research under the "Fair Use" provisions of U.S. Government copyright laws and they may not be distributed further without permission of the copyright owner. Peace Corps Online does not vouch for the accuracy of the content of the postings, which is the sole responsibility of the copyright holder.

Story Source: Personal Web Page

This story has been posted in the following forums: : Headlines; COS - Kyrgyzstan

PCOL6554

By Chrissy Daniels (h00045a62f535.ne.client2.attbi.com - 24.91.114.76) on Saturday, November 15, 2003 - 9:42 am: Edit Post

I'm looking for a peace corps volunteer, Nick Detsch. He's a friend of mine from college and we lost touch when he left for Kyrgyzstan. If anyone knows him or a way to reach him please email me at chrissydaniels@hotmail.com.
Thanks

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: