The Peace Corps Kyrgyzstan is the largest American representation in Kyrgyzstan

Peace Corps Online: Directory: Kyrgyzstan: Peace Corps Kyrgyzstan : Web Sites for Kyrgyzstan RPCVs: The Peace Corps Kyrgyzstan is the largest American representation in Kyrgyzstan

By Admin1 (admin) on Wednesday, July 04, 2001 - 9:56 am: Edit Post

/KABAR/ 01/03 Bishkek. The Peace Corps Kyrgyzstan is the largest American representation in Kyrgyzstan and is the only organization, where about 70 % of the American contingent of volunteers speak in Kyrgyz. The Peace Corps (US) serves in our country because of the official Kyrgyz Government request and based on the Agreement between the government of the United States of America and the government of the Kyrgyz Republic.

According to deputy director of the department for volunteers of the PC Marat Usmanov, the PC Kyrgyzstan works on two programs: teaching English as a Foreign Language and sustainable economic development (business volunteers). The PC Kyrgyz Republic works at the local level in predominately rural areas

Some postings on Peace Corps Online are provided to the individual members of this group without permission of the copyright owner for the non-profit purposes of criticism, comment, education, scholarship, and research under the "Fair Use" provisions of U.S. Government copyright laws and they may not be distributed further without permission of the copyright owner. Peace Corps Online does not vouch for the accuracy of the content of the postings, which is the sole responsibility of the copyright holder.

Story Source: Rusnet

This story has been posted in the following forums: : Headlines; COS - Kyrgyzstan

PCOL6550

By nazira (195.38.182.15) on Friday, February 06, 2004 - 5:59 am: Edit Post

Dear Peace Corp Administrators:
I'm 20 years old and I'm the fifth year student and I would like to become a volunteer in your organization.How can I do that? Can you advise me something,please.
Respects,Nazira

By Admin1 (admin) (pool-141-157-42-145.balt.east.verizon.net - 141.157.42.145) on Friday, February 06, 2004 - 7:59 am: Edit Post

To find out if you are qualified to join the Peace Corps, go to the Peace Corps web site and take this quiz:

"By now, you probably know that you have to be at least 18 years old and a U.S. citizen. Beyond these requirements, how do you know if you're qualified to become a Peace Corps Volunteer? Use our quick calculator to find out."
Best Regards,

Admin1

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: