|By Admin1 (admin) on Wednesday, July 04, 2001 - 7:00 pm: Edit Post|
Peace Corps Personnel Portraits at work with Hicam Johnson 1970 - 73: Micronesian Peace Corps office staff. March 1, 1971
Micronesian Peace Corps office staff. March 1, 1971.
PEACE CORP PERSONNEL, PORTRAITS, AT WORK, WITH HICOM JOHNSTON 1970 - 1973
PEACE CORP PERSONNEL, PORTRAITS, AT WORK, WITH HICOM JOHNSTON 1970 - 1973 - Reel 3268
Description of photos
Thumbnail images of photos
* Photo 1 - Micronesian Peace Corps office staff. See Highlights March 1, 1971. (N-3268.01).
* Photo 2 - HiCom Johnston addresses new Peace Corps volunteers. See Highlights July 15, 1970. (N-3268.02).
* Photo 3 - Tom Warren, County Deputy Director, Peace Corps Micronesia. See Highlights Dec. 15, 1972, p.2. Peace Corps photo by Norma Robinson. (N-3268.03).
* Photo 4 - Mitch Pangelinan, Associate Director, Peace Corps Micronesia, 1972. (N-3268.04).
* Photo 5 - Dave Garner, Associate Director, Peace Corps, 1972. (N-3268.05).
* Photo 6 - Laurence Johnson, Director, Peace Corps Micronesia, 1969-1971. (N-3268.06).
* Photo 7 - Left to right: Peace Corps Acting Director Kevin O'Donnell, HiCom Johnston. See Highlights Dec. 1, 1971. (N-3268.07).
* Photo 8 - Ron D. Gillespie, Peace Corps Director Micronesia. See Highlights Feb. 1, 1972. (N-3268.08).
* Photo 9 - Arlen Specter, member of Peace Corps National Advisory Council. See Highlights Feb. 1, 1972. (N-3268.09).
* Photo 10 - Left to right: Donald Hess, Director of Peace Corps, visits Saipan and meets with Microneisan Peace Corps Director Tom Warren. (N-3268.10).
* Photo 11 - Sam Falanruw, District Peace Corps Representative for Yap and Palau. See Highlights Feb. 1, 1973, p. 5. (N-3268.11)
|By mareth warren on Tuesday, September 02, 2003 - 11:55 am: Edit Post|
Can anyone help me find Dave and Dusty Garner, Associate director in 1972? He was in Pohnpei with us in l969-l970. Thank you.
|By Bharathi (188.8.131.52) on Sunday, February 12, 2006 - 1:46 pm: Edit Post|
Can anyone help me to find James Carlton Parker
from Mt.Sunapee,NH. who was in Rarastan, India
Thank you. Bharathi.