Hi ... my name is Erin Riley , my Father Richard L. Riley was the Peace Corp Physician in Western Samoa in 1970

Peace Corps Online: Directory: Samoa: Directory of Samoa RPCVs: 1970: Ed Haskell served as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Western Samoa in Apia beginning in 1970 : Hi ... my name is Erin Riley , my Father Richard L. Riley was the Peace Corp Physician in Western Samoa in 1970

By erin dunne (98.145.67.253) on Monday, July 25, 2011 - 9:06 pm: Edit Post

Hello , just by chance something drew me to the computer today to seach for info about my Dad. I thought you may of known him and it would be interesting to hear if so . He was the 1st Physician in Samoa . My Dad passed away 4 yrs. ago on June 23rd & my Beautiful Mother Carol Riley just passed Feb. 9th of this year ( pancreatic cancer ) .... I was reading her letters that she wrote to her mother in the states for the first time ( she keep her mom abreast of our adventure to Samoa ). I was reliving our experience & reminising . I was just 10 yrs. at the time & now 52 . I was fortunate to be able to go back 1 yr. ago after all these yrs. ..... I can't decribe the feeling but I still feel a strong attachment to Samoa ! The Director at that time was Ed Slevin & there are other names I can share later . If you are interested please email me at eringobra50@yahoo.com .... I am also on facebook as erin riley dunne .... This is just one of those things you do ( reach out ) cause why the hell not ? Sincerly , Erin Riley Dunne

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: