|By John N Smart (jnsmart) on Wednesday, October 03, 2001 - 12:18 am: Edit Post|
I've tried everything I can to get you to stop sending me so much stuff! You're clogging up my inbox to the point of suffocation. Turn it off!
Don't you have some means of doing this without sending a separate message for each person who signs that damn petition? Can't you figure out a way to let the RPCVs from each country know what's up with their group without filling my inbox with news about Fiji and Paraguay?
For now, just erase me from your list. I can't take any more.
|By Admin1 (admin) on Wednesday, October 03, 2001 - 7:54 am: Edit Post|
What has happened is that your preferences have been set so that every time someone makes a new post on the entire board you are receiving an email.
Here is how to solve the problem and receive only the emails you want:
1. Click on the "Edit Profile" command in the left frame under "Home Page."
2. Enter your username and password and press the "Log In" button.
3. Go down to "E-mail notification".
4. Click the button that says "Select by Subtopic"
5. Choose the topic(s) that you want to enable e-mail notification by checking their boxes. You will be notified by e-mail of others' posts in the topics you select.
6. After you have made your selections, go to the bottom of the page and press the button "Save this Information".