Messages, Questions or Announcements for China RPCVs

Peace Corps Online: Directory: China: Messages, Questions or Announcements for China RPCVs
Messages, Announcements or Questions
for China RPCVs

Peace Corps News: Other Volunteers from your COS · PCOL Magazine · Breaking News · Search
Leave your message below for RPCVs who served in China.

To leave an announcement for the entire RPCV community, go here.
If you are looking for a lost RPCV go here.

By Connie on Sunday, May 12, 2002 - 6:58 am: Edit Post

I am a RPCV from Macedonia. I served there from March of 2000 until we were evacuated in June of 2001. I am not longer with PC. I am currently living in Wuhan, China and working as an English teacher with adults in a foreign language training center. I am interested in speaking with anyone who lived or continues to live anywhere in China. My name is Connie Arida. My email address is: Thank you.

By sarah telford ( on Tuesday, December 16, 2003 - 8:30 am: Edit Post

hi, I am trying to get in touch with Peter Hessler from PC China 3 -- or anyone who might be able to help me connect with him.

By Xinyu Li ( - on Tuesday, September 07, 2004 - 9:04 am: Edit Post

I am from Sichuan where Mr. Hessler stayed for two years. I have read his book about Fuling, and I want to contact him to make friends with him. Please tell me how to contact him if you have his information. Thanks.

By John Reback ( on Friday, October 01, 2004 - 3:25 pm: Edit Post

I am looking to correspond with anyone who has served in China. I am a RPCV who is planning to live and work in China next year.Contact me at john DOT reback AT springs DOT com.

By Suzanne ( - on Wednesday, September 07, 2005 - 2:29 am: Edit Post

Hello I am looking for Aaron Shraberg of Lexington Kentucky who left for china in july of 2004. I hope you are well, all my love. Always thinking of you and sending you the warmest of thoughts. Suzanne

By ben susnick ( on Wednesday, October 18, 2006 - 8:25 am: Edit Post

i am a journalist living in beijing. ive been looking for peter hessler for a few months now. if anyone can aid in my search, please email me a

By Margaret Huxtable (marge_huxtable) ( on Wednesday, March 25, 2009 - 9:28 am: Edit Post

This is Marge Huxtable, former "founding PCMO," PC China looking for Bill Speidel, founding CD, Peace Corps China.

Dear Bill, please contact me if you get this at: <>

Thank you,

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.